University telephone voicemail change
As a result of an upgrade to the Telephony System you now have a new voicemail service on your office telephone.
New voicemail service access:
- You should access your voicemail by pressing the ‘messages’ button or using the number 16200.
- You will be prompted to enter a PIN number. Use the initial PIN number 102030 and then follow the prompt to:
- Change your greeting
- Change your PIN to a six digit number that you will remember (note: like your password do not use something that others will guess)
If you are having difficulties accessing voicemail please wait 10 minutes before trying again.
Old voicemail service access:
- As this is a new voicemail service, your older voicemail messages that you have saved can be accessed in a different way.
- To access your old voicemail dial the number 16300 and enter your old password.
If you require more information or support please contact the Service Desk.