With the second diet of examinations now well under way, plans are now being made for the publication of examination results.
Examination results are due to be published 10th June 2015, but due to the high demand our servers typically experience around this time, results will be released in a phased manner in accordance with server traffic.
To check if results are available in eVision for your particular College/School you should first check this page.
1) 09:35am: Students in the College of Arts & Social Sciences (CASS) can now access their exam results via eVision.
2) 10:30am: Students in the College of Art, Science & Engineering (CASE) can now access their exam results via eVision.
3) 11:15am: Students in the:
- College of Life Sciences (CLS) – School of Learning & Teaching (CLT)
- Centre for Forensic & Legal Medicine (FOLM)
…can now access their exam results via eVision.
4) 14:00pm: Students in the College of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing (CMDN) can now access their exam results via eVision.
All examination results have now been released – we hope you are all celebrating your success!