Planned Maintenance – Saturday 19 November
Due to an emerging issue with the University’s virtual infrastructure urgent maintenance will take place tomorrow (Saturday 19 November) between 10:00 and 11:00 hours.
Key services affected:
- LanDesk/Help4U – sending emails to Help4U should work as normal, however Help4U Self-Service will not be available
- Student H drives (approx. 25% of students)
- Some business applications
- Staff requesting software applications on PC and Mac Desktops
If you experience any issues with any service after 11:00 hours on Saturday 19 November please get in touch with the IT Service Desk quoting number 203981:
- In person at any Library Service Desk (Main Library, DoJ or Ninewells)
- By email – help4U@dundee.ac.uk
These pages will be updated once maintenance is complete.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.